SARONIS is one of the largest Centers of Vocational Training and Lifelong Learning National. Founded in 2000, it has been recognized as one of the most dynamic companies in the field of vocational training, having a great experience in the provision of Education and Counseling Support Services.
Center for Vocational Training & Lifelong Learning
SARONIS is certified by the National Organization for Qualification & Career Guidance – EPOPPEP with certification code 11101574.
SARONIS has trained – to date – more than 20,000 people throughout Greece, carrying out more than 4,000,000 man-hours of training in almost all professional fields (Tourism, Informatics, Economy & Administration, Technical Professions, Manufacturing, Transport, Health & Welfare, Agricultural professions, Environment, Pedagogy, Culture & Sports).
The main activities of SARONIS are the provision of services in the following areas:
- Vocational training programs for the unemployed, workers and self-employed
- Counseling for the unemployed and workers on issues such as the exploration of professional interests and skills, vocational guidance, interconnection with the labor market
- Coordination, management and implementation of integrated projects and human resources development programs, in the framework of national and European initiatives
- Studies and research on human resources and local development
- Support for enterprises in their integration into investment project finance programs