Development of Basic Skills as Private Security Personnel providing Certification of acquired knowledge
The action concerns the provision of theoretical 105-hour training to 5,000 unemployed persons aged from 18 to 50 years, which will lead the trainee to obtaining a Personal Security License through exams at the Center for Security Studies. The training will be implemented remotely and each participant will have the right to choose to join either breakfast or afternoon.
- Those who have an active unemployment card during the application.
- Those during the application are aged 18-50 (born 1972 to 2004).
- Those who are Greek citizens or Greek Expatriates or citizens of a European Union member country.
- Those who are graduates of at least compulsory education (secondary school-leaving certificate).
- Those who have not attended a training course on the same subject in the last 2 years.
- Copy of the ID/Passport in force (identification)
- Unemployment card copy in effect
- A copy of the Compulsory Education Diploma (Secondary School Diploma) or higher education diploma, as well as an official translation and act of recognition in case the diploma was obtained abroad.
- Certification of knowledge of the Greek language at least grade: B2 Level, if required.
- A Declaration on Honor, via gov.gr, stating that he has not attended a training course on the same subject in the last two (2) years before the publication of this call. (H version will be made after communication with KEK because it should have a specific date).
- Bank Account Copy to which the Applicant/s will be the Lead Beneficiary
- A copy of any official document which reads: T.I.N. A.M.K.A.
- THE PROFILE OF THE STAFF OF IPEIA
- CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- PRIVATE SECURITY: WORKING ENVIRONMENT, INTERNATIONAL TRENDS AND THE GREEK REALITY
- FACE PROTECTION
- EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WAYS TO PROTECT PERSONAL SECURITY
- FIRE SAFETY — FIRE PROTECTION
- FIRST AID
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Distance education (online modern teletraining)
*Trainees are invited to connect specific days and hours on the platform to attend the seminar modules
*every beneficiary to receive the full training allowance is required to complete the training and pass the certification exams. After successful completion of the training and participation in the exams, he receives 70% of the fee and if he succeeds in the exams, he receives the remaining amount.